ARTESIA, CA – A fire broke out at Sagar Creations in the Bhindi Plaza early morning Nov. 15 . Smoke and an odor was noticed by a building worker at 2 am and the Los Angeles Fire Department was promptly alerted. The firemen were able to break into the store and control the fire from spreading to other stores which suffered extensive smoke damage. However, Sagar Creations located at 18512 Pioneer Blvd., bore the brunt of the fire and was burnt to ashes. Chander Miglani owner of Sagar Creations, a garments boutique, speaking to India Journal said his business will be hugely impacted and will remain closed for about two to three months. As the store was completely gutted it will be demolished and then rebuild. The Bhindi showroom also suffered smoke damage as did a few other adjacent businesses but as Miglani said, the damage to these stores was not too severe and the stores have been cleaned and are now in operation.