* Drink lots of water.
* Avoid too much starch and carbohydrates like white bread, pasta and rice. Go for whole wheat or whole grains and brown bread.
* Avoid fruit juices and eat a whole fruit instead. Fruit juices have too much sugar in them. Too much sugar and salt are terrible for you.
* Try exercising in the morning on an empty stomach. If you cannot do any exercise then at least go for a walk. Brisk walk is amazing for you.
* Eat whatever you want in one day so it's ur cheat day. This helps you to maintain your diet for the week.
* Be happy and smile a lot. Nothing can give you better health than being happy and appreciating all the things and people you have around you.
* Eat slowly and chew a lot. Also sit down and enjoy your meal. Eating fast means eating a lot with very little satisfaction.
* Try dancing to your favourite song five times in a row...If you can bounce up and down five times in a row your cardio for the day is done. * Drink at least two glasses of water when you wake up and eat something within the first 15 minutes of waking up. Best thing for your body.