• Review and process all accounts payable processes in a timely fashion.
• Process and review employee expense reimbursement submissions and petty cash submissions
• Resolve invoice discrepancy matters
• Set-up and maintain vendor database
• Process and fulfill check requests and wire transfers
• Work directly with bank in issuing, monitoring and settling international letters of credit
• Preparing and monitoring “landed cost” spreadsheets
• Records management, both paper and electronic
• Bank account reconciliations
• 5+ years of accounts payable experience
• Experience with FDM4 and/or QuickBooks is a plus
• Must be organized, Strong Analytical Skills, Ability to interact with any level within an organization • Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team. Well-Developed Interpersonal Skills and Professional Demeanor. Exceptional communication skills written and verbal, presentation, negotiation and management skills, strong business work ethic, positive attitude required • Advanced MS Office skills.
• Salary commensurate with Experience
Require candidates with valid work permit only. Respond to email@example.com